I keep asking myself, there’s no way they’re that oblivious, right?
Because there is literally no way in hell to make it clearer that Emma is Anna and Regina is Elsa than this right here. And Anna protected Elsa in what was an act of true love, saving both of them. So the logical conclusion that any viewer should draw is that Emma will protect Regina in an act of true love. Only this time there’s no blood ties to shield it behind.
I mean, I know that yes, they are in fact going to conveniently ignore all that, but jesus fucking christ.
It’s like costuming, directing, editing, the actresses and half the writing team ships it, while Eddy just keeps fucking everyone’s carefully planned main text up
Also, just because OUAT is banking on Frozen’s popularity, it doesn’t mean that all fans of the show have seen the movie.
So what exactly does the framing, editing, and tone of that scene say to a viewer who hasn’t seen Frozen? I would bet money that it doesn’t exactly scream “sisterly love.” Concern and maybe budding friendship, sure - but if Emma were a man there would be no stopping anyone from reading this as a potentially romantic scene, even with the Frozen parallel.
jesus, yes. i hadn’t even thought about it. if people haven’t seen Frozen it doesn’t have that baggage and is pure RomCom.
i did it BOTH ways. (think Sinatra)
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
well, feeling the need for entertainment also kinda indicates intelligence, so.
btw i have seen them playing in the snow for no reason many times. i loved it when they found a slope covered entirely in ice and started sliding down it together repeatedly.
I love how the crow in the first pic is totally being yelled at by its parents